JOB TITLE: Sales/Marketing Executive
Looking for a full/part time graduate/Diplomo in Management.
EXPERIENCE: 0-1 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- · Visit clients to demonstrate use of products, show samples and take orders.
- · Arrange a schedule of visits to major potential buyers by contacting people and making appointments.
- · Develop and update knowledge of their own products and the products of their competitors.
- · Speak with other sales and marketing personnel in their company to determine the best methods of promoting products.
- · Establish customers' needs and explain and demonstrate products to them, which may involve providing technical descriptions of products and how they may be used.
- · Quote and negotiate prices and credit terms.
- · Prepare contracts and record orders.
- · Report to employers on sales and provide feedback about the marketing of new or established products.
- · Carry out formal presentations of products using videos and other training aids, attend promotional markets and organise product displays.
- · Plan and work towards meeting sales targets and budgets.
Key Skills Required:
- · Energy
- · Good teamwork skills
- · Communication skills
- · Adaptability
- · Creativity
- · Commercial awareness
- · Numerical skills
- · IT skills.
Interested Candidates can send their resume to email@example.com